Job description / Role
• Maintain updated list of all contacts of third party vendors, suppliers, institutional customers
• Renewal of company contracts, insurance policies, certificates, licenses in a timely manner
• Provide administrative support to Directors of the company
• Organize all documentation physically and electronically in an efficient manner
• Work closely with Accounts Officer to ensure both Accounts & Admin functions support each other where required.
• Procurement of small items and supplies for the company
• Liaise with external PRO office to ensure all required information and documentation required for maintaining employee records in good standing with regulatory authorities is provided and received in a timely manner
• Primary point of contact for employees with HR queries
• Receive, compile and tabulate employee time-sheets
• Oversee IT environment of office and liaise with external IT service provider as required
• Manage petty cash balance effectively and accurately
• Working with other colleagues, proactively contribute to the success of any special events and programs designed to enhance the profile of OliOli within the community
• Perform other duties and be involved in projects and activities that contribute to the achievement of OliOli’s objectives
AED 7,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Traits & Characteristics
• Self-starter and self-motivated; thrives working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
• Lots of positive energy; respectful of diversity; patient and empathetic; friendly; courteous
• Adaptable to perform a variety of duties.
Education & Other Requirements
• College degree is required
• Strong backgrounds in Administration/ HR
• Excellent communication, time management and negotiation skills
• Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Relevant UAE Experience
Please apply for this position only through Gulf Talent. Applicants who call our business line or email us directly will be automatically removed from the applicant pool.
About the Company
OliOli is the Hawaiian word for 'joy'. With 8 galleries and over 40 exhibits, OliOli is an interactive play museum of delights to stimulate a child's body and mind.
We exist to bring wow experiences to children of all ages - creating a wholesome and delight-filled alternative to screen-based fun. Each space has been thoughtfully conceived with creativity and innovation, designed to inspire, stimulate imagination and curiosity, and spark a love of learning.