Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced Administration Manager to supervise daily support operations and plan efficient administrative procedures. The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
• Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
• Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
• Manage schedules and deadlines
• Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
• Monitor costs and business expenses to assist in budget preparation
• Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g. electricians)
• Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
• Select, understand, negotiate and manage Group insurances (Medical, Fleet, freight, Property, Fire, etc.)
Purchase and logistics
• Manage company internal purchases (furniture, stationery, IT tools, pantry, uniforms, etc.) and reconcile invoices to identify ways to optimize the purchases
Company and employees’ documents management:
• Liaise with the PROs across the region visa, license and company documents renewal.
• The role reports to the Group HR & Administration Manager.
• Proven experience as Administration Manager
• In-depth understanding of procedures and departmental and legal policies
• Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
• Proficient in MS Office and Office 365
• An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
• Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
• A team player with leadership skills
• Able to work under minimal supervision
• BSc/BA in business administration or relative field
About the Company
A leading medical enterprise in the UAE.
HR Source Consulting
Emirates Refreshments Company
Personal Assistant to MD
HR Assistant Manager
Big Fish Recruitment