Job description / Role
Guildhall is working as an exclusive HR outsourcing firm for a construction consortium in the UAE who have just won a major tunnelling and infrastructure project. This position will be based contractor side on a 4-year project.
We are looking for someone to:
- Manage the Administration of the project
- Collaborate with PROs to manage staff onboarding and complete their visa processing
- Preparing all correspondence letters in Arabic or English and following up to finalize transactions (permits, NOCs & approvals) with governments authorities
In order to be shortlisted for an interview for this position, candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- 7+ years of experience in Administration Management
- 5+ years of experience in the UAE
- Knowledge of UAE Labour Law
- 5+ years experience working for a construction company
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
HR / Recruitment Administrator
|Abu Dhabi||9 Sep|
Administrative Assistant (Project Coordinator)
|Abu Dhabi||9 Sep|
Assistant Manager Human Resources
Cibus Oil Trading
Irwin & Dow
|Abu Dhabi||15 Aug|