Job description / Role
Guildhall is working as an exclusive HR outsourcing firm for a construction consortium in the UAE who have just won a major tunnelling and infrastructure project. This position will be based contractor side on a 4-year project.
We are looking for someone to:
- Manage the Administration of the project
- Collaborate with PROs to manage staff onboarding and complete their visa processing
- Preparing all correspondence letters in Arabic or English and following up to finalize transactions (permits, NOCs & approvals) with governments authorities
In order to be shortlisted for an interview for this position, candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- 7+ years of experience in Administration Management
- 5+ years of experience in the UAE
- Knowledge of UAE Labour Law
- 5+ years experience working for a construction company
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.