Job description / Role
We are searching for a perceptive, dynamic and creative Administrative Manager to oversee office operations in all departments.
• The Administrative Manager will recruit, hire, train, and evaluate administrative team members, develop, review, and improve policies, systems, and procedures, and generally ensuring the office operate smoothly and efficiently.
• Will also responsible in developing and enforcing budgets, delegating tasks and tracking progress on projects, and planning and organizing a calendar of events, which may include training sessions, interviews, new hire orientations, and policy or procedure updates.
• Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
• Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures and ensures awareness of the staffs
• Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
• Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
• Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
• Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
• Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
• Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
• Consistently recruiting an excellent staff.
• Maintaining a smooth on boarding process.
• Training, counseling and coaching our staff.
• Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
• Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
• Conducting performance and wage reviews.
• Creating clear and concise reports.
• Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
• Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
• Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
• Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
• Must be knowledgeable in HR, PRO, Accounting and Operations process and procedure.
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field Experience in related field, such as management, human resources management or equivalent.
• Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
• Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy. Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
• Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
• Ability to give presentations.
• Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
• Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
• Willingness to continue building skills through education opportunities.
• Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
About the Company
The, “Golden Health” Health Care Services is a medical pioneer company, specialized in providing global different healthcare and treatment services, enabling you to receive treatment in famous hospitals and healthcare centers all over the world, through elite globally recognized medical teams, and with an elite of famous medical qualified staff, through our approved medical and health programs:
• Specialized treatment program in the major world hospitals. • International Medical Consultations Program (Second Opinion). • Integrated periodical medical check- up for VIPs and Businessmen. • Recreation, Leisure and Health Comfort program for businessmen and VIPs. • Comprehensive Health Tourism program for families • Medical Air Ambulance program for emergency and critical cases. • Specialized care and beauty for ladies • Romantic Program for newly married couples.
“Golden Health” Health Care Services is a national-international company, its head office is based in the United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi, a holder of the Golden Membership of the Medical Tourism Association, and and has made it to the top 3 in the Leader in Healthcare at the 2nd Annual Arab Investment Summit 2011. engaged in many strategic national and international partnerships, It is managed through highly qualified Directorial and Medical Boards. The Medical Board represented in its Chairman Dr. Wissam Deeb, brings together the more famous physicians from over the world and the most internationally-recognized hospitals as an honored members for research and development of health and treatment programs which assist the patients through a work strategy supervised by the Directorial Board.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Executive Assistant to Managing Director
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Team Admin / Office Manager
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
HR Source Consulting