Job description / Role
Administration & Processing Manager is responsible for assisting the clients to build their files in order to have a successful application to the chosen Citizenship by Investment Program.
• Prepares and standardizes the following documents for company references and revises them as required:
- Document Checklists for each Citizenship Program
- Fee Schedules for each Citizenship Program
- Preliminary Questionnaires for each Citizenship Program
- Photo Specifications for each Citizenship Program
• Processes the application of company license as a Promoter/Marketing Agent in different Citizenship Programs;
• In-charge of checking new clients in the World Check System as a preliminary background checking;
• Processes Citizenship applications for different Caribbean and European countries and other Citizenship programs which the management approves to process (i.e. USA - EB5) and ensures completeness and prompt submission of all applications;
• Meets/coordinates with clients regarding documentations, advises them to a successful Citizenship application and maintains a good relationship with them to foster trust and refer potential clients;
• Checks and collates all documents required by the Citizenship Program and in-charge of uploading of these documents in Salesforce;
• Prepares all government forms for each application;
• Prepares affidavits in behalf of the client regarding document deficiencies, discrepancies of details in documents, etc.;
• Coordinates with Agents of different Citizenship Programs regarding documentations, fees and status of client's application and maintains a good relationship with them to obtain their assistance/support especially for complicated cases and issues;
• Coordinates with lawyers, notarial partners and translators regarding attestations and translations of client's documents;
• Coordinates with different department/sections of the company (i.e. Finance, Salesforce team, etc.) regarding payments, invoices and admin-related matters;
• Coordinating Marketing activities with the Marketing Department.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Strong desire for self-improvement
• Good organizational skills
• Solution-driven Approach
• Articulate, excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Ability to think creatively, highly-driven, and self-motivated
• Flexible and capable of working in dynamic work environment
• Trustworthy, honest and diligent
About the Company
Next Generation Equity is a trusted, government-approved facilitator of the citizenship and residency-by-investment applications for clients around the world. Since its establishment in 2014, Next Generation Equity has facilitated investment applications worth over USD 250 million.
Next Generation Equity is part of Virtugroup, a Dubai-based holding company that has been rapidly expanding in the Middle East since 2009. Our head office is based in Dubai, Souk Al Bahar next to The Dubai Mall.
With many years of industry experience, we offer free consultations with a dedicated Citizenship Specialist who can provide you with all the information you require.
We deliver a confidential application process to 16 citizenship and residency programmes across the globe.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies