Job description / Role
The role requires the individual to execute all administration and secretarial tasks associated with the running of a Children’s Museum. These include:
• Providing administrative & secretarial support to Directors of the company
• Manage monthly and daily employee scheduling
• Attending incoming phone calls and answering queries from guests in an efficient manner
• Provide administrative assistance to various teams in the organisation
• Procurement of regular supplies and specialty items from local and international sources
• Organize Documentation physically and electronically in an efficient manner
• Maintain updated list of all contacts of third party vendors, suppliers, institutional customers
• Renewal of company contracts, insurance policies, certificates, licenses in a timely manner
• Work closely with Accounts & HR to ensure functions support each other where required.
• Manage Petty Cash effectively and accurately
Education & Other Requirements:
• College degree is preferred
• Strong backgrounds in Administration
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Relevant UAE Experience
• High IQ
Traits & Characteristics:
• Self-starter and self-motivated; thrives working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
• Lots of positive energy; respectful of diversity; patient and empathetic; friendly; courteous
• Adaptable to perform a variety of duties.
About the Company
OliOli® is the Hawaiian word for 'joy'. With 8 galleries and over 40 exhibits, OliOli is an interactive play museum of delights to stimulate a child's body and mind.
We exist to bring wow experiences to children of all ages - creating a wholesome and delight-filled alternative to screen-based fun. Each space has been thoughtfully conceived with creativity and innovation, designed to inspire, stimulate imagination and curiosity, and spark a love of learning.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Administration & Operations Executive
A Leading Educational Organization in UAE