Job description / Role
Please note that job ads are posted by KOTRA Dubai, but recruited by the COMPANY BELOW.
KOTRA Dubai helps UAE-based Korean clients for recruitment.
KOTRA Dubai DOESN'T ACCEPT TELEPHONE INQUIRIES.
KOTRA Dubai has NO RESPONSIBILITY for the contract between the company below and the applicants.
Any Questions, please send them by E-Mail and No Telephone are accepted.
Company Name: Daewoo Engineering & Construction Co. Ltd
Daewoo E&C has been a leader in the construction industry in South Korea since its founding in 1973, realizing best value for its customers through its dedication to change and challenge and its passion for innovation.
Daewoo E&C has been in UAE for around 20 years.
• Administrative Assistants provide support to managers, other employees, and office visitors by handling a variety of tasks in order to ensure that all interactions between the organization and others are positive and productive.
• Booking for flights, Arrangement of meeting schedules, Greeting visitors, Receiving telephone calls, making research and search news, carry out clerical duties, communicating with companies and making letters, etc
• Must have at least 1 year of relevant work experience and in addition 1 year overseas work experience
• Candidate must have a college degree or a diploma
• Must be an English speaker
• Female preferable
• Age Limit 20~35
• 1 Hour guaranteed fixed overtime
• Insurance as per company’s approved insurance class
• Monetary Allowance
• Free annual round-trip ticket
About the Company
Since its establishment in 1962 as part of the Koreas first 5-year Economic Plan, KOTRA has been dedicated to creating new export markets and increasing Koreas trade value, which reached $1 trillion in 2011. In the late 1990s, the agency helped Korea overcome the Financial Crisis by starting its foreign direct investment promotion division. And in the last half century, KOTRA has played a significant role in supporting Korean companies expanding overseas.
Today, the world economy is more volatile than ever due to the European financial crisis, China's hindered economic growth, upcoming elections in 15 countries and security issues in the Middle East. In preparation for a rapidly changing market environment, and using Koreas expansive FTA network, KOTRA is focusing on the globalization of small and medium sized enterprises(SMEs), the backbone of the Korean economy, by providing them with customized support related to global business establishment and export.