Job description / Role
• The Administrative Assistant performs a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the company to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
• Receive and direct visitors and clients
• Handle general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
• Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
• Handle requests for information and data
• Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
• Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
• Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
• Maintain office supply inventories
• Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
• Coordinate and maintain records for staff, telephones, parking and petty cash
AED 4,500 to 5,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical Insurance as per the company’s internal policy and Annual Return Ticket to home country or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of clerical, secretarial, or office experience
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Comfortable with routinely shifting demands
• High degree of attention to detail
• Working knowledge of general office equipment
About the Company
We are a trading company founded in the UAE. We trade, supply grains, pulses, animal feeds and oil seeds. Our integrity and commitment are the driving forces of our company. Each contract is dealt with in the most professional and individual way.
We are passionate about our jobs, that is why we only provide quality products and ensure that excellent service is delivered, which is why we commit ourselves to giving our customers the best of both. We strive to be industrious and innovative.
Our business is a peoples’ business and their satisfaction is what keeps the operations running. That is why, our clients come first. Nothing makes us more pleased and motivated than a happy client. Thankfully, over the years, we have been able to achieve that. Our clients not only come to us for business, but they also refer to us for advice.
TGC Middle East
Ignite Search & Selection
New East General Trading
A Leading Company In UAE