AlMansoori Specialized Engineering
Job description / Role
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Handling administrative requests and queries from Managers
- Organizing and scheduling appointments of Managers
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Ensures to maintain all the necessary office supplies
- Assist division during absence of coordinators
- To maintain secrecy and confidentiality documents
- Maintain contact lists
- Ensures that the Fixed Assets of the Division are purchased as per approved Budget. Prepares CPRs for the Fixed Assets. Contacts relevant Companies for obtaining Quotations. Prepares LPOs for the Capital Item based on the lowest prices. After necessary approvals, arranges to purchase the items and ensures its delivery on time in coordination with the Accounts Department.
About the Company
AlMansoori was founded in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates in 1977 as one of the first local companies to participate in the oilfield services sector. Since then we have grown into a workforce of over 3800 happy employees spread across 12 countries on two continents. We provide a wide range of services in support of the local petroleum industry and pride ourselves on our service quality and safety records.