Administrative Assistant for a DIFC Legal Office
Job description / Role
You will work closely with and will report to the Operations Manager in what is an interesting and rewarding role. Your primary role will be to support the Operations Manager, and the other members of the casework and Operations team in all areas of their responsibility.
• Answer telephone calls, addressing questions when you are able to do so, and referring calls to the team or Operations Manager, if not, including maintaining a schedule/log of all telephone calls answered;
• Carry out administrative duties, including the internal distribution of correspondence, maintaining electronic and hard copy filing systems, photocopying, scanning and binding of awards, preparation of draft letters and despatch of documents;
• Monitor the generic inboxes, and bringing the same to the attention of the team or Operations Manager;
• Prepare, for review by the Operations Manager, draft emails/letters;
• Coordinate meetings, including room reservation and setup, presentation materials, food and beverages, and clear away in conjunction with the Operations Manager;
• Arrange for documents to be sent by courier, including maintaining a courier schedule/log of all documents sent and received;
• Co-ordinate local and multi-stop international air and ground travel, including visa applications, chauffeur services, itineraries and route maps in conjunction with the Operations Manager;
• Maintain hard and soft copy files and archiving;
You will have two to three years of office administration/secretarial experience preferably in the legal and/or professional services sectors, and should:
• Be a self-motivated team-player;
• Possess strong inter-personal, time management and administrative skills;
• Have excellent attention to detail.
• Write clearly, persuasively and concisely;
• Have analytical and evaluative skills;
• Have an organised approach to work;
• Be punctual and meet deadlines;
• Advanced skills in research and database management;
• Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Ability to prepare presentation materials using various software packages with minimum guidance;
• Demonstrated experience in administrative/operational support functions (e.g. database management, task management, major event/course planning and document control), and ability to apply relevant procedures, processes and systems;
• Strong language skills (verbal and written) in English, and preferably in Arabic, including the ability to draft a variety of standard correspondence and edict basic materials using proper grammar, punctuation and style;
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
A Legal Service Provider In UAE
Admin Assistant and Receptionist
RTC-1 Employment Services