Job description / Role
A reputed real estate company in Dubai is looking to hire an Admin in addition to our outstanding team.
• Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
• Screen and direct phone calls/Emails and distribute correspondence
• Handle requests and queries appropriately
• Produce reports, presentations and briefs
• Devise and maintain office filing system
• Handling CRM and monitoring other Property advertisement portals.
• Submit required documents for each property to get Trakheesi Permit
• Monitoring inventory for sales, rentals, and renewals.
• Create and maintain spread sheets in Excel and reporting to the Managing Director
• Compose, edit and draft letters, addendum, and property-related contracts.
• Calling Landlords, checking availability, arranging viewings
• Answering Inquiries, assisting clients
• Compile, organize and accurately finalize documents for office records.
• Edit property pictures
• Manages social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
The candidate is expected to have the following competencies:
• Expert with all MS Office suite applications
• Excellent marketing research skills
• Capable of managing multiple tasks
• Good English communication skill, smart and presentable
• Provides general office and operational support
• Eager to learn
• Well informed of all related online property advertisement(Property finder, Dubizzle, etc)
• Adhere to RERA rules and regulations (Full knowledge of Trakheesi)
• Knowledgeable of all real estate related forms (Forms A, B and I, etc.)
• Office administration
• Corporate communications
• Working within strict deadlines
• Organizational skills
• Minimum 1-year experience in Real Estate is a must
• Degree in Business Administration or Information Technology (Preference)
• Has experience in Propspace CRM (Preference)
• Fast in typing (Not less than 32 WPM)
About the Company
A leading real estate company in Dubai.