Job description / Role
As an Administrative Assistant, we expect form the successful candidate:
• To draft forms, prepare and modify documents including correspondence, company documents, reports, presentations, memos, and emails as requested
• To compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports
• To answer clients calls and emails when Senior executives are not available
• To maintain a list of internal registries which always need to be kept updated
• To provide necessary backup whenever necessary to a team of 3 senior executives
• To maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence?
• To maintain professional company image
• To provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying
• To schedule meetings and appointments, and to manage calendars
• To liaise with the local authorities daily to request/confirm information on behalf of the senior team
• To handle efficiently company portals of various authorities (RAKICC, RAKEZ, DMCC, JAFZA, etc)
• To monitor the use of supplies and equipment by checking the stocks to determine inventory level; to anticipate needed supplies; to liaise with the various suppliers; to supervise the receipt of supplies.
• To ensure operation of equipment, coordinate the repairmen and maintenance of the office equipment?
• To schedule meeting and appointments, be responsible for hotel bookings and other travel arrangements, collect and validate expenses
• To be responsible for maintaining a good working environment hygiene
As a Receptionist we expect form the successful candidate:
• To greet and meet clients in a polite, warm, and friendly manner and to efficiently direct them to the appropriate person according to their needs
• To prepare the office and the relevant meeting rooms before each client visit or internal meeting
• To receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages
• To sort and distribute incoming and outgoing post, and liaise with Courier companies
• To be constantly aware of the company’s deadlines and scheduled visits of clients and associates to the office
AED 3,000 to 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Very good command of the English language (spoken and written English)
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
• Assertive, quick on your feet and can think outside of the box
• Meticulous, Careful, Thorough and detailed orientated
• Good communication skills / Ability to work in a multicultural environment
• Highly organized and flexible
• Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines, ability to prioritize workload
• Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
• Capacity to work under pressure
• To present well (Courteous, cheerful and upbeat personality, office-appropriate dress code)
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in office administration (any industry)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any other related course
• Priority will be given to candidates with experience in the company formation business
About the Company
Loggerhead Partners is an independent advisory and management consulting firm. Operating from offices in Dubai, Nicosia and Zurich, we offer a range of services, from transaction advisory and restructuring to family office and human capital solutions, designed to improve the financial and operational performance for both private individuals and institutional clients.
Through our Dubai-based specialist Corporate Service provider, Loggerhead Corporate Services, we advise and guide our clients on how to establish presence and benefit from the three jurisdictions in which we operate. Our deep local market expertise and our bespoke approach to company incorporation and residency planning allows us to tailor solutions to our clients’ unique needs and requirements, ensuring a smooth and worry-free experience.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Executive Assistant to Managing Director
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East