Job description / Role
Administrative Assistant - Temporary 10 months
Support the school by providing an excellent service with all general office based tasks to enhance the reputation, efficiency and image of the school.
• Telecommunication activities, answering calls, transferring calls to the right person or to the right department, and receiving and distributing messages.
• Type letters and reply to the inquiries made.
• Sort and file papers, memorandum, invoices, letters, etc.
• Assisting the senior clerk or other support staff in the administrative functions.
• Photocopying necessary documents and filing them properly.
• Updating the computer database by data entry.
• Compiling office records and updating the files.
• Sorting and distributing incoming mail and organizing the outgoing mail.
• Attending to the inquiries and providing the necessary information to the customers.
• Making the necessary arrangements for meetings between departments and or between the organization and the clients.
• High School qualifications or equivalent
• 2 years’ in a similar role
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong IT skills
• Kind and caring disposition
• Willing to help
About the Company
Taaleem’s main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.
Mediclinic Middle East
Executive Assistant (EA)
Search Heads Middle East
Executive Assistant To Head Of EAMEA
Currie & Brown