Administrative Officer (Finance)
Big Fish Recruitment
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
Our client is a leading UAE-based, Property Management company. They are currently seeking an Administrative Officer (Finance) to join their team in Abu Dhabi. The individual should be well-versed in Administrative Management or business reporting, and Finance experience. They should also have excellent communication skills.
• Bachelor's Degree in Administrative Management and/or Office Administration, Finance and/or Investment Analysis.
• Financial reporting in operational assets (preferably residential).
• Knowledge in MS Office: Advanced Excel, Presentations; Knowledge of MS Projects would be considered as an advantage.
• Excellent communication skills on all levels.
• Chartered Accountant certification or equivalent is an additional plus
In return, our client offers not only a stable working environment and competitive salary with a family benefits package but a chance to join a reputable organization who are a leading player within the sector.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.