Job description / Role
Palace Group has an opportunity for an experienced Administrative Secretary to join the team. Reporting directly to the General Manager, the candidate must possess excellent communication, administrative and time management skills.
The candidate must always be professional and polite as they will be the first point of contact when welcoming visitors to the office. The candidate must have the ability to multi-task and provide support in a busy environment.
- Handle frontline support, inbound/outgoing calls and enquiries
- Distribute inbound/outbound emails
- Prepare and distribute letters, no objection certificates and memorandums
- Assist with the management of incoming/outgoing project documents such as contracts, transmittals, NDA’s and tender documents
- Schedule appointments and organize meetings for General Manager
- Manage and update General Manger’s schedule/calendar
- Coordinate with consultants and QS department regarding on-going preparation of tender quotations
- Assist with recruitment by preparing job descriptions, contacting candidates and scheduling interviews with the respective department
- Preparing shipments for delivery to client/consultant. For example, sample materials or documents
- Prepare submissions and assist the document controller when they are absent or overloaded
- Ensure company pre-qualification and company profile is up to date
- Coordinate with the web developer to ensure the website is updated regularly with new and existing projects
- Other ad hoc tasks whenever required/instructed
- Experience using Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in a similar role
- Strong administrative and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Business or other related field
About the Company
UAE’s leading general contractors, world-class specialists driven by innovation, efficiency and exceptional results.