Job description / Role
• Provide full secretarial and admin support to the project team and department to ensure the smooth running of the department operations. Have principal in problem solving, project planning and management, and development and execution of stated goals and objectives.
• Maintain records of Engineers and assist in their movements
• Take minutes of meeting and maintain records for the operations and project team
• Develop and maintain document control processes for the efficient management
• Maintain a proper and user friendly filing and document control system for recording and tracking of all documents for the project team and department
• Support the officers and project team in daily admin roles and assist to keep stock of stationary supplies for the department
• Perform data-entry, recording, printing and filing duties
• Undertake any ad-hoc admin projects/duties as required
• Coordinate travel arrangements inclusive of air-ticket, hotel accommodation, visa arrangements, claims etc
• Assist to check and verify staff claims and invoices for project team
• Prepare and raise purchases requisition for purchase of office equipment’s for new staff
• Performs research and analysis on specific issues, as required, and independently prepares non-routine letters and/or reports, which may be highly sensitive and confidential in nature.
• Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and institutions on operational and programmatic matters concerning the Office.
• Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events; coordinates and attends committee meetings, and participates in committee discussions, as appropriate.
• Oversees the operation of office accounts, and plans and monitors expenditures; as appropriate, develops and/or coordinates budgets for the office and associated accounts.
• Assists in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects, as appropriate.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Candidate must have a degree in Maritime studies.
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in shipping and administrative management – specifically Oil Tanker & LPG Carrier with Marine/Shipping/Oil & Gas Industry
• Known 2 languages or more with proficiency in English.
• Candidates to be located at United Arab Emirates.
• Holding National license or seaman book is a plus
• Track record in organisation management and leadership at a supervisory level
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
• Good knowledge and experience in making organizing travel arrangements and visa application/embassy requirements etc
• Professional and pleasant personality with good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of general accounting principles.
• Knowledge of human resources administration principles and practices.
• Knowledge of administrative policies and procedures
• Knowledge of office management principles and procedures.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
• Records maintenance skills.
• Skill in budget preparation and fiscal management.
• Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems.
• Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects.
• Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
• Conflict resolution and/or mediation skills.
• Skills in the use of database management, word processing, spreadsheet, and/or presentation software.
About the Company
Milestone Maritime Management DMCC
Ziad Galadari Group
Secretary - Project Management
Etisalat - UAE
Ziad Galadari Group
Secretary Cum Admin Assistant
Paper Chase International
Office / HR Administrator
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE