Job description / Role
This role maintains core processing across all functions in Employee Benefits Operations by processing and supporting daily activities related to New Business, Renewals and Maintenance
• Processing of New Business/Renewal Applications / Data entry
- Accurate data entry for new business/renewal applications group life and medical
• Preparing of reports and uploading of batch files
- Collate, format, and review of files received from Sales and Group Underwriters for policy building
• Coordinate with external partners
- Handling and responding to all Brokers, Clients and Agents queries in accordance with MetLife service standards
- Proactively suggests / actively participates in initiating and delivering improvements and projects targeted to enhance MetLife client experience;
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of all aspects of EB Operations services to ensure proper delivery;
• Interdepartmental co-ordination
- Co-ordinate with other departments (Finance, IT, Compliance, Customer service, Underwriting etc.) in order to secure the timely resolution of client inquiries;
Knowledge and Initiatives
• Update self on technical, product expertise and Internal departmental policies in the assigned area to enhance the quality of contribution to Employee Benefits Operations
Business Knowledge/Technical Skills:
• Strong communication skills
• Competent in Microsoft office tools & advanced Excel skills
• Analytical skills
• Problem solving skills
• Self-driven and result oriented
• Customer Centricity- Approaches operational process from the customer perspective to build trust and focus on actual needs.
• Planning & Organization - Organizes and prioritizes time and activities to maximize productivity and sales results
• Models our Values - Creates a culture that promotes the company’s values and standards through role modeling, accountability and ownership of decisions.
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.