Job description / Role
Jobs at this level will provide office support to the Archiving department and to ensure timely communication and smooth work flow.
- Scanning image, Validation for Account opening files and amendments
- Receiving Customer On Boarding (COB) Account opening files in COB system
- Receiving Credit Card files in COB system
- Receiving Loan files in COB system
- Work Order follow ups
- Helping in Retrieving cheques and other transactions
- Uploading data in Archiving system
- Responding to Emails and query, while Team Leader, Admin Services is not available
- Carrying out the jobs of Team Leader, Admin Services while he is on leave
- Responsible for Imaging the account opening applications & documents and ensure completeness of all scanned documents.
- Follow day-to-day operations in the Imaging unit involving imaging Account Opening applications and ensuring that these activities carried out with maximum efficiency. Security and control in accordance with established procedures and agreed service standards
- Ensure the validity of documents& quality of scanning before auctioning them on the system
- Deliver efficient and quality services to the both internal and external customers that meet or exceed agreed service standards
- Maintain security over the imaging activities by strict adherence to the control policies and procedures.
- Coordinate for all activities issues/ enquires relating to Imaging feedback into process improvements
- Continuously follow/ recommend related procedures and systems to understand and implement and enhancements to operational procedures, workflow systems in the unit
- Keep Advising of material operational /process weakness and non-compliance with controls of Imaging activities
- Any other activity as required for the unit as per agreed service standards
- Maintain both efficiency in operations and quality in service delivery at the same time
- Bachelor Degree
- Computer literate
- 0 -5 years
- Planning and organizing skills
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills.
- Analytical skills
- Thinking analytically
- Accurate data entry
- Accuracy retrieval of documents
- Communicating effectively
- Team working
- Planning and Organizing
About the Company
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.
Daniel & Philip's Leaf - DPL Group
HR Admin Assistant
Excelsior Group ME
Receptionist and Admin Assistant
Gulf Target Holdings