Job description / Role
Experience the vibrant celebration of Mumbai's famous film industry in all its colours and flavours at BOLLYWOOD PARKS Dubai.
Our team is at the heart of who we are, and we are looking for passionate, fun and dedicated people who can connect with our guests and take them on a journey into Bollywood. Whether you are working in the park or behind the scenes, you will be part of an engaging and dynamic environment that values teamwork and creativity.
With immersive rides featuring the biggest names in Bollywood, live entertainment and stage performances transporting you into a realm of movie magic, we invite you to join us on an adventure of a lifetime. The most celebrated cinema industry just got a whole lot more fun.
Play Your Part
In this role you will be responsible for daily administrative aspects of Park Operations including raising of PRs for all departments, maintaining all other aspects of the office supplies.
Position provides key support to all Park Operations Departments including working actively in Operations as needed
The position must have a strong attention to detail and an understanding of all operating departments. Position provides a comprehensive range of administrative and business support services including executive support all department heads, and managers in preparation of reports, presentations, service related audits and maintenance of operations related employee records
Works closely with the other Bollywood Parks and DPR departments to ensure a high quality and consistent product in order to deliver a superior guest experience, maximize employee satisfaction, aligning with the vision, mission and values of the Leisure and Entertainment division.
- Maintains all daily paperwork for all operations departments and ensures every operations team hands in the assigned paperwork
- To manage a demanding and reactive workload in a responsive way to meet the Park Operations Team's Key objectives
- To ensure the administrative and wider business needs of Park Operations Department Heads are met including executive support.
- To compile the necessary reports and data as required and ensure timely transmission of such data across to right individuals within the department. Nature of such work would have its share of complexities in terms of working on Word, Excel and Power Point
- To compile the operational data of the departmental employees with regards to areas as defined by the managers including but not limited to Training Data Sheets and other service level audits on employees
- To raise requisitions for various consumables as required by the team on different software systems including Oracle and ensuring the timely delivery
- To keep a track on the consumables of the department to ensure the adequate controls are always maintained
- To act as the first point of contact for all managers within the department for all Operational requirements and in relation to internal and external communication.
- To organize various meetings within the department and ensure that the minutes of these meetings are recorded and circulated in a timely manner.
- To assist in the management of all files, stationary and documents within the department.
- Assists the respective managers in the management of out sourced contracts including monitoring of effectiveness of such services via feedback received
- To ensure the culture of continuous improvement, excellence and fun is flowing through the departments that are interacted with
- To coordinate any travel arrangements and other related tasks on behalf of the Park Operations Team
- To be the first point of contact for all Park Operations Team with regards to regular HR related inquiries that are not confidential in nature to the employee
- To develop and maintain document control processes for the efficient management, recording and retrieval of records and information.
- To maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
- To managing the day-to-day operations of the office within Park Operations
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Management Team
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- High School/Equivalent Diploma
- Proficiency in Ms Office
- 2 to 3 years' experience in general administration and coordination
- Ability to work on Different software e.g. Ms. Office, Oracle
- Fluent in English
- Good organizational skills with accuracy and attention to details.
- Ability to multi-tasks
- Have good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented with exceptional documentation/paperwork skills.
- Knowledge of Indian languages / Bollywood Films
- Relevant Courses
- Experience working with Multi Cultural and Lingual staff
- Experience in service industry in relevant role
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014