Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, an international bank in UAE, Swisslinx Middle East is looking for an Operations Administrator to join their well-established office in DIFC.
The role is a 1 year contract, with a possibility for renewal.
• As an Administrator, you will be responsible for ensuring accurate and effective processing of daily transactions including Transaction Banking Products, Loans, Cash Management, Treasury Products and other branch support functions.
AED 8,000 to 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Health Insurance
To be considered for this role, candidates must demonstrate:
• 3 to 5 years of experience working within a banking operations department
• Previous experience in Corporate banking (Treasury, Loans, Trade Finance, Export, Import, Letters of Guarantee)
• High School certificate/University Degree (or equivalent)
• Fluency in Arabic (preferred)
• Currently based in UAE
If you are interested in the role and fit all the requirements, please apply online.
Please note: shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.