Job description / Role
• Assist Customer Service team with administrative tasks
• Filing of customer shipment documents.
• Mailing of dispatch Truck consignment notes and other documents to customers. (soft copies & DHL)
• Follow up with transporters on given daily dispatch plans/ truck placement.
• Coordination of bi-products shipment with refinery.
• Sample and FOC orders coordination.
• Pending order report daily circulation
• Customer Service Manager
• Graduate or Master's degree in supply chain or management
• Minimum 2 years experience in similar role in FMCG or similar industry.
• Candidate should be able to effectively manage given tasks and ensure the requirements are met within given timelines.
About the Company
IFFCO is a United Arab Emirates based business house, which manufactures and markets a well integrated range of mass-market consumer products.
Our business segments are: Oils and Fats, Frozen foods, Commodities, Food and Beverage, Plastic & corrugated Packaging & Industrial Products, Logistics, Insurance, Advertising & Real Estate.
IFFCO also manufactures related derivatives and intermediates associated with these business segments.
Since its inception in 1975, IFFCO's history has been one of consistent and successful growth. This period has seen our transformation from a trading company to a highly successful, responsive and dynamic group of companies, which invest in building winning brands that continuously seek to create value for the consumer.
IFFCO brands now enjoy the confidence and preference of consumers in over seventy country markets all over the world.
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Customer Service Representative
Administrative Assistant - Sales