Job description / Role
• To provide administrative support to the organisation dealing with both current and potential member enquires.
• Reviewing applications received from potential members against the requirements of the standard application process.
• Offering support and direction based on the outcome of the application review.
• Full ownership of the Associate membership application process.
• Ensuring that both member and candidate databases are kept up-to-date by proactively engaging with the membership.
• Providing support for all current chartered members within Middle East and North Africa (MENA).
• Respond to current and potential members enquires
• Review membership applications against the standard application requirements
• Advise potential members on the outcome of the review and communicate next steps
• Coordinate tasks on select membership pathways from start to finish
• Maintain and update the CRM database
There may be an occasional need to assist at candidate assessment centres outside of standard working hours or at the weekend.
• Previous experience in a similar role
• IT competency (MS Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
• Attention to detail
• Planning and organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication,
• The candidate must have excellent command of the English language both written and oral
About the Company
We are a professional body that accredits professionals within the land, property and construction sectors worldwide.
We regulate and promote the profession; maintain the highest educational and professional standards; protect clients and consumers via a strict code of ethics; and provide impartial advice and guidance.