Excelsior Group ME
Job description / Role
* Promote high quality communication between all members of the nursery community
* Always maintain confidentiality including implementing data protection, policies, security of passwords and confidential files.
* Be aware of all policies and act accordingly
* Provide admission information including relevant documents when requested by parents
* Take care of complete admission process from the start to end
* Maintain proper tracker to register child and parent's details in Student Information List
* Offer personal guidance to oversees prospective parents during the admission process
* Provide administrative support to nursery manager, answer the telephone, respond to email and faxes, make appointments, type correspondence, file paperwork.
* Ensure all IT systems are backed up in accordance with operating procedures and data regulations
* Always take complete ownership of the reception area
* Utilise excellent customer service skills to handle the telephone calls and written enquiries in line with the Company policy.
* Handle all parents requests tactfully supporting their needs.
* Book nursery tours and update the diary with bookings and appointments.
* Ensure nursery uniform stock is maintained in good and easily accessible manner
* Contact parents for unpaid fees, Collect the fees and update the registers accordingly
* Make arrangements for meetings between parents and teachers, Take minutes at the meeting and distribute.
* To promote High Quality communication between all the members of the nursery community.
* To take responsibility for the effective management and Organisation of the Nursery office including the management of office support personnel.
* To work as a part of team to make a positive contribution to children learning and well-being with a happy and caring environment.
* To contribute positively and support the vision, aims and overall ethos of the nursery
* To develop and maintain constructive and positive working relationships with parents, carers and professionals
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.