Job description / Role
• Analyze the applications of prospective students based on standard admission policies.
• Interview and assess students to understand their objectives and background.
• Request, monitor and process registration forms (Application forms).
• Guide Overseas and local parents with transfer process following the Ministry of education registration requirements.
• Provide clarifications to student’s queries in a professional manner.
• Review and verifying the general secondary school certificates or equivalents.
• Maintain, update the academic records and issue transcripts to the students upon request.
• Advise students about the programs offered, admission procedure, eligibility and costs involved.
• Provide assistance with students’ recruitment activities, student interviews, admission publications, and information sessions.
• Provide school tour information, including information packs, to potential parents and pupils.
• Follow up with all families that have visited, including those from whom there is no contact.
• Assist with the planning of Welcome and Open Mornings to ensure the first day of school is a positive experience for all new families
• Liaise with Finance Department regarding registration, enrollment and tuition fee Payments.
• Issue transcripts upon request in order to assist in the processing of internal transfers, reviews of academic eligibility, graduation processing, and other services.
• Handling the Re- enrollment process and planning for the new admissions for the next academic year.
• Student documents updating hard copies and updating systems.
• Provide Departments with preliminary class lists and reports prior to the beginning of each semester.
• Communicate with other schools for collecting references, school reports and Transfer letters.
• Produce grade sheets for instructors upon the completion of the course.
• Submit accurate monthly report in relation to admission and registration duties.
• Complete tasks as assigned within the expected time limit.
Leaving Families and Pupils
• Manage the process for pupil transfer to another school in different countries liaising with Registrars, Accounts department and any relevant departments, assistance with the compilation of reports or references.
• Updating and contacting concerning departments.
• Ensure leaving families are aware of departure deadlines and formalities.
• Request and printing leaving reports.
• Handle letter of release forms from other schools.
• Maintain and monitor the registered list, tour list, assessment list, new joiners list, leavers list and waiting list.
• Provide relevant information to allow the student database to be updated whenever new information is received or changed: New Pupil Record, Leavers form, Change of Contact details.
• To maintain same data in both systems.
• Provide accurate data and information required by the management through research and survey way.
General Management Duties
• Liaise with Phase Leaders, Special Educational Needs Coordinator, and English as an Additional Language (EAL) Coordinator all information required for English language assessment and any special needs assessment required, ensuring pupils are screened and allocated to classes in accordance with the school policy.
• Provide a strong and active high quality customer service to new and existing parent.
• Excellent knowledge of academic rules, regulations and good practices of UAE – ministry of higher education and scientific research.
• Strong knowledge of Word, Excel and outlook and student information systems.
• Fluent in Arabic and English languages.
• Works as a competent member of the team, willingly providing back-up support for co-workers when appropriate and actively supporting group goals.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Relationship management experience; a minimum of two years in a customer focused role.
About the Company
A government entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah.
Admin Assistant - Operations
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Admin & Sales Coordinator
A Leading Insurance Broker in the Middle East
Officer - Reception - Mandarin Speaker
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)