Job description / Role
Join the team of the first LEGOLAND Park in the Middle East and help us create amazing experiences for families from around the world. At LEGOLANDÂ® Dubai we rely everyday on our Model Citizens (employees) in meeting our ultimate goal of bringing the LEGOÂ® values of creativity, imagination, learning, quality and fun to life and deliver truly memorable experiences to our guests.
With over 40 interactive rides, live shows and attractions you will be able to find a diverse range of career opportunities in one of the most unique and stimulating work environments you could imagine.
Come and work where work is PLAY. At LEGOLAND we make every child a HERO!
Play Your Part
As an Admission Assistant you are to take payments from a customer in exchange of a service or tickets. You are to process payments using cash, credit cards, coupons, and vouchers. It is the admission assistant's responsibility to provide accurate ticket prices and promotional offers. Additional roles include, ticket monitoring, assisting guests with any enquires, handling guest feedback, selling annual passes and providing VIP tours.
- Handle cash and card transactions of customers
- Scan Vouchers, Passes and Membership cards
- Issue receipts and change tickets for upgrades
- Redeem valid vouchers and coupons
- Greet customers entering and leaving the premises
- Maintain clean and Tidy area
- Offers upsell and provides promotional offers to customers
- Keep reports of transaction
- Provide information to customer via phone and/or email
- Continuous updated knowledge on park
- Handling guest feedback
- Monitor Turnstiles
- Conducting VIP tours across theme park and waterpark for VIP guests and VVIP guests
- Assisting with birthday groups as a birthday host
- Assisting with school groups as support staff
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- 1 or more years' experience as a cashier
- Preferably a high school graduate or equivalent
- Good cash Handling skills
- Good English command (read and write)
- Able to focus, and prioritize
- Knowledge in currencies
- Friendly outgoing personality
- Good knowledge in POS system
- Previous work as a Cashier, Ticket booth representative
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Administrator / Personal Assistant
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
Personal Assistant to Executive Manager
Admin Assistant - Finance