Admissions Executive - Mandarin Speaking
Job description / Role
About the Role
GEMS Education is looking for an enthusiastic Mandarin-speaking Admissions Executive who can formulate an effective partnership with the Sales & Enrolment Business Partner for lead management qualification and conversion across a dedicated cluster of schools. The Admissions Executive acts as the first point of contact for leads and inquiries and is a subject matter expert for qualifying and nurturing calls at the top of the sales funnel.
- Manage high-volume outbound calls to all leads for focus schools within 48 hours.
- Drive the lead qualification process to increase conversion to school tours and registration.
- Oversee the top of the sales funnel for focus schools to optimize conversions.
- Maintained household accounts within salesforce to ensure 360 views of customers in the assigned clusters.
- Work with the Sales & Enrolment Business Partner to identify lead generation needs for assigned clusters.
- Responsible for cross-selling to an appropriate cluster/school with no suitable seat availability.
- Maintenance of waitlist for focus schools, ensuring customers are appropriately engaged.
- Support cluster and school-level sales and enrolment plans to leverage quality and quantity of leads to achieve enrolment targets.
- Participate in enrolment events (internal or external), which may be outside of regular office hours (evenings or weekends).
- Reporting of lead conversion and cross-sell at school and cluster level.
- Owns the lead data for the assigned cluster. Responsible for the completeness and accuracy of required vital data points and the ongoing improvement and maintenance of the data quality.
Expected Qualifications & Experience:
- A college degree from a reputed university is desirable.
- 3 years experience working in a customer-facing and sales role with excellent communication skills.
- School Admission and local Dubai experience preferred.
- An emotionally intelligent and capable person with strong customer service skills, and excellent in dealing with customers with an ability to influence a customer's decision for conversion.
- High energy level, comfortable performing under pressure, and able to multitask.
- Superior interpersonal abilities. Ability to get along and work with diverse personalities; tactful, mature.
- Results and people-oriented, with judgment to balance other business considerations. Service-oriented, but assertive/persuasive.
About Your Benefits
An attractive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate including tax-free salary, medical cover, tuition fee concessions, annual leave, and end-of-service benefits.
About the Company
GEMS Education is a pioneering education company with an international network of award winning K-12 schools. Over the past 55 years GEMS has grown from one school to being a truly global company with one incredible mission â€“ to make quality education available to every student. Over 20,000 education professionals unlock the potential of over 250,000 students across 14 countries each and every day, preparing children of all ages for real world success.