Job description / Role
- Support the Nursery Principal by meeting with prospective parents to explain admission procedures, curriculum, fee structure and regulations in order to ensure prospective parents enroll their children at the school.
- Update, maintain and manage the student information through the current database, including all non-mandatory fields, ensuring that up to date information is available daily.
- Ensure annual enrollment processes such as; the re-enrollment process is completed within the agreed timetable.
- Follow-up all outstanding offers, respond to inquiries by phone and mail, book and carry out assessments of students within agreed timeframes providing the high-quality customer service throughout the process.
- Maintain and create files for all new applicant, new students, current student, exiting students and alumni and complete all exit documentation for students withdrawing from the school.
- Be fully versed in all the rules and regulations of the Ministry of Education and other relevant governing bodies (MOE) to ensure compliance during the admission process.
- Ensure the Athena’s policies, procedures and codes of conduct are always followed in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as requested by direct and dotted reporting line managers/supervisors.
- University Qualifications: Bachelors Degree
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Communication, Multi-tasking, Organizational, Problem solving & Dependability.
- Specialist knowledge: Microsoft Office
- Gender Preference: Female
- Current Location: Sharjah
- Language Fluency: English, Arabic
About the Company
Athena Education is a leading and progressive education provider in UAE, promoted by eminent individuals with passion and strong commitment towards excellence in education. From the humble beginning of a single Nursery school in 2007, Athena today owns and manages a total of seven schools and two nursery schools in the UAE. The vision of Athena is to create its own brand of schools, as centers of excellence in education catering to UAE nationals and expatriates
The mission is to prepare, ‘Athena learners’ as distinct from others, so that they (1) lead their own learning (2) Think deeply and seek solutions, (3) Respect everybody and the world around, (4) Live in balance with nature, (5) Use contemporary digital technology, including artificial intelligence and (6) Articulate with passion using high level English .
Athena has a strong Athena Academic Board (AAB), consisting of eminent educationists who have a strong and successful track record of leading and improving schools & learning, internationally and in the UAE. The AAB will be working through the school leaderships to achieve rapid progress in learning outcomes of students in all our schools.