Job description / Role
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM's top technologies. If you're ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM iX works at the intersection of strategy, design and technology to digitally reinvent businesses. We take a human-centred, outcomes-led approach to defining digital strategies and delivering exceptional customer experiences to build businesses, by design. Our Adobe practice is a proven top-tier global strategic partner. You can read more about our partnership with Adobe here: www.ibm.com/services/adobe-services. We have ambitious plans for our partnership with Adobe and we would love you to be part of it
As Adobe Executive Architect and eminent expert in our Adobe practice in MEA you will be responsible for playing a key role in the sales and delivery of our Adobe services business including the following:
- Working with the market account teams to identify & prioritise client and market opportunities
- Playing a central role in shaping relevant client propositions to win sales pursuits
- Providing leadership and hands-on support to the delivery of successful client engagements and so secure profitable revenue to IBM
- Engage broadly within the technical community within IBM including contributing to engineering standards and best practices
- Mentor and support junior members of the IBM technical community promoting a diverse environment in which everyone can thrive
- Constructively and creatively challenge to continually raise the standard of our service to clients
- Collaborate within the Architect community to solution large and complex deals involving multiple vendors and components
- Generously share your expertise to enable others to grow and develop
- Actively supporting the development & expansion of our Adobe practice through the creation of assets, thought leadership and promoting the Practice through your own personal eminence
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Deep expertise in architecting solutions comprising one or more Adobe platform components: Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Target, Marketo Engage, Magento Commerce, Adobe Workfront, Adobe Analytics & Adobe Experience Platform
- A credible communicator and presenter who can convince at CIO-level with deep understanding of the technology as well as an ability to simplify complex topics to engage Line of Business buyers
- An ability to inspire and excite clients about the potential and value of Adobe
Be able to work at speed and make experience-based judgements were necessary
- A high level of business acumen to ensure a sharp focus on delivering value to the client and IBM
- Thorough understanding and experience of Agile digital delivery methods and tools - eg: Scrum, Kanban, DevOps
- Knowledge of best practices in usability, maintainability and accessibility
- A willingness to get hands-on to support development teams when needed
- The interpersonal sensitivity to succeed in a complex, matrixed, international & diverse environment
- An ability to develop strong client relationships
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge and experience in a wide range of Adobe technologies including Document and Creative Cloud and other digital marketing platforms and CRM solutions
- Recognition as having deep expertise in one or two key industries.
- Knowledge and understanding of non-functional requirements and how they are met in a modern digital solution
- Experience in technology evaluation and selection processes
- Adoption of Test-Driven Development and being an advocate of test automation
- Experience with headless applications, Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and Single Page Applications (SPA)
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.