Job description / Role
The role is split into three distinct areas:
• The ATS Engineers primary job is to use his/her technical expertise to provide solutions to complex support issues in their specific knowledge areas.
• He/she will be engaged when a relevant elevation trigger, documented in the Elevation Process, has been met (eg a complex case not solvable by the Contact Centre, two failed on-site visits, customer/Partner request, CLIENT management request)
Specific tasks include some or all of the following:
• Rapid response to Print Partners complex technical issues, both remote and on-site
• Manage GBU elevation process for technical issues, focusing on rapid turn-around-time
• Manage technical support request from the Customer Relationship Team (CRT). Business Escalation Team (BES), CS Management, business partners etc.
• Contribute to business retention and growth by providing technical support to the sales teams (HW and Support), as requested.
• Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create solutions for customers by collaborating with other internal functions and GBUs when necessary
The ATS Engineers’ pro-active role will include some or all of the following:
• Be the focal point for collecting, documenting and sharing product technical knowledge and solutions, provided by the GBU with EMEA repair partners through Technical Briefings, Newsletters, training events and technical reviews with Channel Partners
• Analysis of quality and operational data, together with QPMs, to identify issues, root causes, and propose solutions/corrective action plans for solving
• Contribute to ensure the technical readiness of support partners delivering support services for CLIENT products – Channel, Managed Print Services (MPS), Direct business. Includes reviewing feasibility of new product introduction plans for EMEA and associated product training.
• Collaborate with the Global Business Unit (GBU), Global Support Engineering (GSE), field operations, repair partners and other stakeholders to improve the support experience
• Apply project management techniques and advanced subject matter knowledge to resolve complex business issues (Expert)
Channel Partner support:
When required, the following activities may be required:
• The single point of contact for Country Partner Service Managers and Channel Partner’s technical staff for technical support required for supporting CLIENT’s Print portfolio
• Support CLIENT Country Partner Service Managers consultations with Partner delivery teams in planning, delivering, and managing complex support solutions for office printing solutions.
• support monthly/quarterly reviews with Partners and support corrective action plans - led by Service Managers
• University Qualifications: Bachelors in IT Hardware
• Nature and length of previous experience: Do you have minimum 4 years experience managing IT hardware issue with Printers
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Good Communication
• Age Range: NA
• Gender Preference: NA
• Nationality Preference: NA
• Language Fluency: English
• Current Location: UAE
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Service Desk Engineer
IT Support Engineer - L1, L2 L3
Senior Technical Support Engineer
Flex Tech Solutions
RTC-1 Employment Services
A Leading Healthcare Entity In The UAE