Job description / Role
Cereal Partners Worldwide (CPW) is a leading global breakfast cereal company and the maker of Nestle breakfast cereals, including global favourites such as NESQUIK,FITNESS, CHEERIOS and CHOCAPIC. With more than 50 brands to suit all ages and lifestyles, we strive to make breakfast better with convenient, tasty and nutritious food that helps people start their day in the best possible way.
Location: Dubai, UAE
Company: Nestle Middle East - Head Office
Joining Nestle means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment - passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
You will be responsible for using advanced analytics to provide robust measurements of Cereal Partners Worldwide' s (CPW) marketing investment across a range of countries. Working closely with a whole host of stakeholders to provide guidance on how best to optimize and allocate media investments to support the delivery of our commercial strategy.
A day in the life of
- Leveraging models to perform ad hoc simulations and analyses to support our marketing teams and the wider CPW business through marketing mix modelling.
- Interpreting data accurately and in a timely manner to support insight driven commercial decisions.
- Working in partnership with our research agencies, ensuring we receive high quality analysis at the very best value.
- Playing a lead role in building capability in this space across our marketing teams, leveraging insights to develop robust training tools.
- Identifying new ways of working through considering innovative analytics suppliers and research resources, helping us achieve best in class.
- Demonstrating thought leadership across this space, identifying opportunities to develop for the future.
What will make you successful
As the successful candidate, you will already have a breadth of analytics experience under your belt and be able to demonstrate your ability to operate in a leadership role, contributing to the wider business agenda. You'll thrive when working with stakeholders across all levels coupled with your ability to truly understand our business from a commercial standpoint. You'll love working in a complex environment, being able to navigate stakeholders to positive solutions whilst knowing the importance of being able to work successfully in situations that can often be pressured.
You will also
- Be educated to MSc level (or equivalent) in Math, Statistics, Physics, Operations Research, Econometrics or Data Science.
- Have proven experience of handling large datasets and reporting automation.
- Be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of marketing mix modelling.
- Have the ability to network and influence at senior levels both internally and externally.
- Be able to interpret data and explain business performance in an easy to understand way that tells a story to key stakeholders.
- Have proven experience of working in a matrix environment; achieving results through effective influencing and collaboration.
- Have advanced MS Excel, SQL and R (or similar) experience.
Please be aware that some business travel will be required to fulfill the needs of this role.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Established in 1990, CPW is a long-standing partnership between Nestle and General Mills, bringing together the world-class capabilities of both companies.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.