Job description / Role
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your key accounts/customers as needed, to ensure that customers receive the highest standard of service from every department they deal with
• Develop a trusted relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors and aim to negotiate long-term supply contracts who influence the choice of supplier
• Implement relevant strategic tactics for the account plans that include quantitative and qualitative targets for each service to obtain a maximum commercial benefit for the company service range
• Ensure to meet quantitative and qualitative targets set by sales managers for the company portfolio in designated key accounts to ensure that the company strategies and core business objectives are delivered.
• Participate in development of client surveys and key performance indicators (KPI)
• Work with the company national commercial team to identify initiatives that support the delivery of the portfolio segmentation and targeting plans.
• Identify and grow opportunities within key accounts and collaborate with commercial and marketing teams to ensure growth attainment.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
• Negotiate and implement commercial terms for key customer accounts.
• Working with the commercial team on proposals/tenders and also monitor and identify trends in account management evolution and portfolio growth and competitive profile of the company.
• Positively represent the company and influence discussions within relevant professional and trade organizations to shape company image and well-differentiated competitive profile.
• Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
• Attend regional, national & local business meetings, professional events, and scientific conferences
• Prepare, conduct and report best practice, business updates and account plans and understand the overall strategic and tactical requirements for the company.
• Keep abreast of trends in commercial initiatives relevant to the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries and ensure opportunities are maximized where relevant to the company.
• Maintain a regular supply of relevant market intelligence, technical knowledge and professional information relating to the company portfolio to support the key customer groups, using both internal and external information sources.
• Represent the company in a professional, credible and trustworthy manner at all times.
f the time
• Experienced Account Manager with minimum 2 years' experience in account management, sales, and marketing.
• Ability to take an account management approach to manage the assigned account (s) business
• Ability to plan and manage the demands of a broad portfolio of services
• A proven track record in commercializing Advertising and Marketing Services.
• Ideally a university graduate, with possible further sales/marketing qualifications.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
• Proven account management or other relevant experience
• Ability to work in virtual teams and Matrix environment
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Team orientation and the ability to work closely with cross-functional partners.
• Flexible "can do" attitude needed to thrive in a fast-growing company.
• Demonstrated the ability to confidently interact with external experts
• Self-motivation, innovator, and drive to ensure success
• Self-accountability persuasiveness and competitiveness
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
• Excellent public speaker, with outstanding presentation skills
• Demonstrate professional and ethical behaviour.
• Demonstrate role model behaviour in line with the company Leadership Attributes and Core Values.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.