Job description / Role
Reporting to the Partnerships Director, sales executives will promote my clients suite of products to both new and existing customers and negotiate contracts. They may also negotiate on profit share agreements in certain instances and manage the advertising calendar, ensuring all contracts with partners are fulfilled.
• Sell the company products including but not limited to digital advertising, content advertising, sponsored reports and events and events listings
• Be a confident cross-seller and up-seller
• Keep an ear to the ground: self-originate leads, discuss potential needs with your manager and contact potential clients via email or phone
• Set up face-to-face meetings with clients and potential clients (you will attend with a team member for the first six months)
• Engage with warm and inbound leads
• Attend conferences and events with the aim of promoting the Sifted brand and gaining new sales leads
• Manage the complete sales cycle
• Ensure your clients are satisfied with their products, regularly review their success etc
• Provide end-of-campaign reports and manage client invoicing
• Ensure advertising calendar is up-to-date and that client contracts are fulfilled
• Manage profit-share agreements
• Ability to talk credibly with senior individuals from large corporate, investment firms etc
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + Healthcare
• A minimum of one year’s experience in events, publishing, advertising or media sales
• Bright and possessing strong business acumen
• Confident, outgoing, driven and doesn’t give up
• Target orientated with the ability to meet and exceed KPIs
• Strong communication skills (written and oral) with the ability to write in-depth proposals with limited support
• Excellent work ethic – the company is a startup and are looking for people who will be instrumental to its growth
• Someone who can work autonomously but also relishes being part of a wider team
• Fun! You should enjoy coming into work and working in a startup environment
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey’s, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Marketing Coordinator - Retail - Omni
Al Tayer Group
Guangdong KIN LONG Hardware Products
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)