Advertising Operations Manager
Job description / Role
You will be responsible for executing effective mobile programmatic advertising campaigns.
Well funded AdTEch start-up
* You will be responsible for the set-up, execution, monitoring and optimization of campaigns across their client portfolio
* Manage ad campaigns and reporting methods
* Support for client relationship in selling and planning technical aspects of campaigns
* Work with the team on developing solutions for SSPs/Exchanges within the network
* Work with the sales department on improving and finetuning their programmatic offering
* Fantastic opportunity to have a huge impact
* Excellent package and benefits including schooling allowance
* Relocation benefits
* Experience or relevant experience within the area of Ad-ops, Ad-Tech
* Experience working with mobile platforms
* Have experience in campaign management, digital operations, or yield management;
* Full understanding of programmatic, Ad tech, DSP's, SSP's, PMP's, etc
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.