Job description / Role
Our client, a media and marketing provider with offices in different locations across the UAE, is currently looking for an Advertising Sales Associate. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Consult with company officials and sales departments in order to develop promotional plans.
• Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, media kits, and sales contracts.
• Identify new advertising markets, and propose products to serve them.
• Write copy as part of layout.
• Attend sales meetings, industry trade shows, and training seminars in order to gather information, promote products, expand network of contacts, and increase knowledge.
• Gather all relevant material for bid processes, and coordinate bidding and contract approval.
• Arrange for commercial taping sessions, and accompany clients to sessions.
• Write sales outlines for use by staff.
• Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing customers in order to sell new advertising programs, and to protect and increase existing advertising.
• Explain to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
• Maintain assigned account bases while developing new accounts.
• Process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts.
• Deliver advertising or illustration proofs to customers for approval.
• Draw up contracts for advertising work, and collect payments due.
• Locate and contact potential clients in order to offer advertising services.
• Provide clients with estimates of the costs of advertising products or services.
• Recommend appropriate sizes and formats for advertising, depending on medium being used.
• Inform customers of available options for advertisement artwork, and provide samples.
• Obtain and study information about clients' products, needs, problems, advertising history, and business practices in order to offer effective sales presentations and appropriate product assistance.
• Determine advertising medium to be used, and prepare sample advertisements within the selected medium for presentation to customers.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• A degree holder of any relevant field
• With at least 2 to 3 years’ experience in outbound sales in media/marketing/advertising
• Should be able to bring new leads/clients and manage them.
• Should have the understanding on how sales professional works and earn through commissions.
• Have a valid driving license and willing to travel across UAE, if required
• Strong command of English language, knowledge in Arabic is a plus
• Willing to work for 6 day in a week
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Junior Sales Executive
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)