This position is closed or expired.
See other Sales Manager jobs in UAE
Company: Red Dot Media
Vacancy: Advertising Sales Manager
Location: Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
Timing: Full Time, 9am-6pm Sunday - Thursday
Start Date: December 2012
Salary: AED 12,000 - 16,000, plus commission
Experience: 2 – 3 years media sales experience working on international brands
About the Role:
Reporting directly to the MD, the Advertising Sales manager will be responsible for selling media space across a portfolio of market leading media spanning a variety of categories and markets – including print, TV, digital and outdoor media. The Advertising Sales Manager will be responsible for making client contact with existing and potential clients/agencies and presenting suitable media solutions across all represented titles. The role is an outgoing sales role, with high degrees of flexibility in market approach and selling structure. We only represent market-leading titles, and therefore we pride ourselves on the strength of our client relationships.
The second facet of this role is to manage and develop new relationships with current and potential media partners and oversee yearly contractual terms where necessary.
This role provides unparalleled exposure to prestigious clients, powerful media agencies, and a wide array of international media. The successful candidate will be entrusted with a significant level of responsibility to develop new business and work hard to create new business relationships across a range of markets, although predominantly in the UAE and some GCC areas. The role also allows for some travel (3-4 times a year to begin with).
• Minimum 2-3 year media sales experience
• Excellent contacts of Middle East marketing heads and media agencies
• Full competency on Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Experience in presenting (both written and face-to-face)
• Outgoing personality (persuasive, confident & articulate)
• Ability to problem solve
• Ability to multi-task amongst multiple markets, title categories and clients
• Proactive approach to work and targets
• Fluency in English is mandatory, and other languages are an advantage
• Sound knowledge of international media and sales experience on an international brand is advantageous
• Valid UAE Driver’s license holder preferred
IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOUR SALARY EXPECTATION IS ABOVE WHAT IS BEING OFFERED!
About the Company
A full service media planning and buying agency geared to offer solutions that span across industries and borders.
A decade worth of experience, a solid ear on the pulse of the market and a keen eye for finding the perfect fit for each communication. This is what makes us the right media partner.
At Red Dot Media, we take the time to understand your brand and marketing objectives. Global access combined with local insights have enabled us to build an extensive web of media expertise to give you bespoke solutions.