Job description / Role
The creation of exceptional out of home food experiences is the business of Nestle Professional. We are a food and beverage company dedicated to partnering in and furthering the business of everyone involved in the foodservice and hospitality industry. Our passion is food and beverages and our aim is to develop close relationships with all our partners and use our global experience and know-how to share new, profitable, business ideas, trends and insights to ultimately help you achieve ongoing consumer satisfaction through our brands, products and solutions. Whatever your business challenges, ideas or opportunities, we will work by your side to help you realise the success you dreamed of and to always provide a memorable culinary experience for your guests. We are not just in the business of food and beverages but dedicated to delivering exceptional satisfaction on every plate and cup, dedicated to making more possible, with you.
Joining Nestle means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment - passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
To support Sales and Marketing functions by developing internal Culinary Capabilities with professional kitchen, cuisine and product knowledge in the execution of their respective strategies, whilst building credibility and relevance for Food in the Out-Of-Home OOH industry, through Associations, Networking, Commercial activations and access to the professional chef community.
A day in the life of
- Building credibility and relevance for NP Food in the Out-Of-Home (OOH)
- Acts as a NP Ambassador across the UAE with the chef community based on values of mutual respect and professional merit
- Works hand in hand with sales team by conducting product demonstrations using varied techniques, whether virtually, at the customer locations or at the Nestle engagement center
- Should have the knowledge and the passion to drive menu ideation with the customers
- Must have the customer centricity, and the knowledge of the Out of Home industry
- Should have the capability to understand the "customer value chain" so as enhance our ability to drive deeper insights, Build Trust /Credibility
- Must be well versed with the different types of cuisines (Subcontinent, Arabic, Italian and Chinese)
- Provide solutions to assist food-marketing team in developing business opportunities of food products for the various markets
- Would work closely with the Food Team by guiding them on the food trends apart from providing market intelligence
- Deployment of some of the Food Regional Projects
- Drive Innovation by Application ideas for key categories across markets
What will make you successful
- Must have worked as a chef at a reputed organization, having an F&B exposure would be a "strategic fit" for the role
- Strong knowledge of Savory, Dessert & Dairy based applications to drive "Center of the plate", "Sweet Tooth" and "share of throat" opportunities
- Proficient in MS Office and well versed with the food cost /caloric count methodology
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Well versed with the stake holder management, internal and external
- Has the capacity to effectively manage the Nestle extended teams (Other BU's, Regional Team etc.)
- Is agile, has innovative mindset and is exceptionally curious
- Is bilingual, English & Arabic
- Professional Chef certification
- 5 years of solid experience in the Hospitality industry
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Nestle is 308,000 employees strong and are driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.