Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP seeks a highly experienced, strategically minded and results driven practitioner with regional and international experience of managing and developing complex master and urban designs on complex large-scale opportunities.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Leads, directs, and manages the master planning development process
* Leads multi-disciplinary teams both internally (engineering and technical services) and externally (architects, master planners, cost consultants, financial modellers) in the creation and preparation of master plans
* Client facing and ensures client vision and expectations are being effected in all stages of the master planning process. This will ensure that creativity is unleashed and engineering verification and technical substantiation is incorporated in options and the ultimate master plan.
* A mind for development tactical advantages through phasing and the commercial, engineering, place making, agency approvals, and marketing aspects behind that phasing.
* Outcome and result oriented with respect to the real estate development whilst having intimate and masterful knowledge of the master planning process and utilizing and driving the master planning to achieve the ultimate real estate development outcomes which are sought.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* A highly honed client-facing engagement skills across wide range of regional GCC clients including private developers, quasi-government bodies, DevCos etc;
* Can demonstrable capabilities in winning and delivering work (from bid strategy and execution to project delivery and completion)
* Have core design skills, analytical capability and technical familiarity with major infrastructure projects, transport orientated development, landscape architecture, environmental planning and sustainability
* Suitably qualified with an Architecture, Urban Design or Planning degree and preferably an MBA
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.