Job description / Role
A well-established business in the UAE is looking for an experienced.
- Affiliate Marketing Intern to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis.
- Assist with development of creative concepts and marketing strategies for promoting the work of Illinois Humanities
- Develop content for promotional materials including social media, collateral, web site, blog, and electronic newsletters
- Help create and implement an annual communications calendar
- Build out media database, draft press releases, and contact journalists
- Develop digital asset management system, and manage photo and video content
- Minimum of two years of experience in an affiliates role with a solid understanding of the affiliate industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in one-on-one settings or in groups and teams
- Good listening, observation and learning skills
- Purpose and results-driven with an ability to accomplish tasks on deadlines
- Demonstrated proficiency with numbers and data
- Able to work collaboratively across teams
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing or relevant field preferred
- Good salary package
- Paid visa
- Paid medical insurance
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.
Social Media & Digital Marketing Intern
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE
Internship - Marketing Insights Lead
SAP Middle East & North Africa
Marketing & Onboarding Executive Internship
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Junior Marketing Specialist