Job description / Role
• Monitoring & Evaluating the asset and contracted services performance, and availability of the Client’s assets, observing and reporting technical and safety performance of services being supplied by service providers to the Facility Manager and the Client,
• Support the production of core Asset Management procedures and standards,
• Review plans, prepare and review technical specifications, contract documents, and estimates;
• Ensure all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings documented and that contract obligation concerning notifications etc. are adhered to;
• Monitor and assist in managing assets and/or services from acquisition/mobilization through to disposal/demobilization; supervising major asset and services maintenance requirements, including outages, to minimize operational disruption.
• Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and make recommendations for innovation, performance, value and efficiency improvements,
• Effectively coordinate and monitor services provided by subcontractors for the Client, including carrying out regular technical and safety observations, in a 24/7 operation,
• Escalate any issues or concerns as required,
• Prepare and deliver technical presentations;
• Maintain key relationship activities within the internal and external stakeholders for the successful delivery of project planning and program delivery.
• Any other duties that may be assigned by the AFM Senior Manager or the reporting Director.
• Bachelor Degree Level (minimum) – Relevant Engineering qualification - Electrical. Work Experience
• >5 years’ experience in the aviation sector, with increasing levels of responsibility including relevant management roles; Knowledge
• Property and Facilities Management;
• Electrical / AGL and associated systems Maintenance (Essential)
• Contract management;
• Asset Lifecycle Planning and Scheduling;
• Primary Contractor service provision;
• Change and cost/value management Technical
• Conversant with MV/LV electrical systems, Safe System of work procedures
• Airfield Lighting, ALMCS, VDGS, ATS systems, generators and standby power systems. Skills
• High ethical standards & integrity in professional and personal dealings;
• Able & willing to listen to others and encourages dialogue;
• Understand commercial and risk consequences;
• Effective communicator;
• Able and willing to raise potentially controversial issues;
• Able to operate in fast-paced 24/7/365 environment;
• Flexible, responsive and willing to consider change;
• Able to lead and motivate people;
• Able to work as a team member and encourage team collaboration;
• Persistent and continually works to achieve success.
• UAE Driving License – Light Vehicle
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.
Facility Management Engineer
Sr. Electrical Engineer (High Rise Buildings)
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||15 Sep|
Airside AFM Maintenance Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|
Senior Electrical Engineer (Buildings)
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Facilities Manager – Hard FM
Big Fish Recruitment