Job description / Role
After Sales Manager - Valve Services - Oil & Gas
An Equipment Manufacturer and service provider in the oil & gas industry requires an After Sales Manager to join them on a permanent residential basis in Dubai. Travel to Saudi Arabia would be required.
Reporting to the Director Regional Sales in the Middle East the After Sales manager acquires and develops relationships with customers and prospects, especially focusing on the sale of aftermarket assistance services and spare parts, focusing on valves.
The main responsibility is overseeing the receiving and the response to spare parts and after sales technical assistance requests from customers, and for the on-site operational monitoring of after sales activities, until the resolutions of customers issues.
- Identifies and develops business opportunities through a direct presence on field and operates across all markets.
- Receives and analyzes customer support needs and offer requests for spare parts, having a direct relationship with the customer (end-user or contractor of the Oil & Gas market) or through representative agencies.
- Analyze business opportunities, collect quotation requests and ensures that the quotation process is carried out correctly according to customer requirements.
- Compiles the commercial offer to be submitted to the customer.
- Closes the deal with customers.
- Once the order has been confirmed, ensure the contract requirements are respected and the projects are completed on time and with respect to the budget.
- Designs and recommends sales programs and defines short and long term sales strategies. Evaluates and implements new sales techniques to increase sales volumes of the sector.
- Suggests products or service enhancements to increase customer satisfaction and potential sales.
- Acts as an advisor for the sales team about projects, activities and operations.
- Supports in secretarial and organizational activities related to sales, service, warranty, maintenance activities.
- Interaction with the customer about after sales and spare parts orders.
- Suitable candidates will have a tertiary qualification with more than 5 years of relevant experience in the oil & gas industry.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager - Apartments (Residences)