Job description / Role
Joining Nestle means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment - passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
In this role, you will be responsible for the development and monitoring of markets After Sales Service programs for the B2C and B2B channel in compliance to the Nespresso policies, guidelines and markets best practice.
A day in the life of
- Support the markets and establish an After Sales and Service network/infrastructure to deliver excellent customer service (B2C and B2B) in line with the sales and service strategy and our policies.
- Ensuring the markets best possible repair quality; making sure, that the After Sales service processes are following guidelines and that the After Sales set-up meets the necessary timeframe for repairs and the right quality.
- Facilitate the spare parts supply from the OEM's towards the markets.
- Develop and rollout a comprehensive B2B After Sales Service offer across the region and ensure its compliance to Nespresso guidelines.
- Position the After Sales Service as a key competitive advantage to the business in the region.
- Accountable for the technical reports to the region and towards HQ. Provide feedback to the team on trends, statistics and analysis that may affect key decisions related to sales and after sales service.
- Handling customer complaints and measuring customer satisfaction.
- Technical trainings and machine homologation
What Will Make You Successful?
- Worked in the area of After Sales and Service for coffee systems or electrical appliances (home and F&B) or similar with auditing experience
- Coordination of 3rd party After Sales Service center would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Customer Service policies e.g. After Sales Terms
- Food and Beverage Quality Management
- After Sales Service key processes and assessment
- Demonstrated leadership skills in project implementation or change management programs in a regional context
- Passion for customer service
- Excellent communicator
- Effective under pressure
- Bachelor's degree (preferably Engineering)
- 4-5 years' experience in After Sales and Service for coffee systems or electrical appliances (home and F&B)
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.