Job description / Role
• Responsible for the follow-up and analysis of parts inventory in the Middle East
• Responsible for tracking the logistics cycle of after-sales parts in the Middle East and making the material preparation plan according to the inventory consumption
• Responsible for communicating with the factory parts group and responding to the factory's management and assessment of parts
• Responsible for the coordination and allocation of spare parts between the Middle East after-sales self construction points and outsourcing suppliers
• Responsible for communicating with outsourcing service providers in the Middle East on material preparation requirements and following up the margin of spare parts
• Responsible for regular physical inventory of self built sites and outsourcers' materials
• Check and manage the bad parts of outsourcing service providers and self built points to prevent them from entering the market
• Formulate and optimize the process according to the work situation
• Relevant candidates can share their updated resume with to the mentioned email.
• Location: DXB
• Expecting Salary: AED 3k - 4.5k
• Age: 22-32
• l Bachelor degree or above
• Local language + Chinese" or "local language + English"
• More than 2 years of material supply and management experience
• Proficient in Excel, word, PowerPoint and other office software operation, able to use SPSS, SAS and other data analysis tools
• Strong communication ability, sense of responsibility, strong planning and management ability
• Priority: logistics or supply chain major is preferred; overseas after-sales material management experience of main competitive products in mobile phone industry is preferred
About the Company
Innovations Group was established in 1994 under the name of Innovation Commercial Brokers. The company was formed as a sole proprietorship company spearheaded by its Managing Director, Ashish Nanda.
The company was set up with an objective to provide Relationship Management work within the Promotion, Distribution and Services business. The other line of business which the company was pursuing along with Promotions, Distribution and Services was Commercial Broking for clients for various financial products such as IPO, Investments and Placement of Funds. The idea was to acquire customers and mature the business by converting them for its different product lines by selling and cross-selling. By identifying the customer needs and trying to provide services in those areas where there was an identified need propelled the company to new heights and growth.
The process of acquiring clients was initially from local market and expanded to global markets through mail, telephone, and generation of leads.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Coordinator / Supply Chain Representative
Petrochem Middle East