Job description / Role
Our client an International business that supplies engineering vehicles for construction & civil projects have an opportunity for an Aftermarket Sales Representative for their parts division.
You will report into the Regional Manager and provide a high level of support to external and internal customers.
• Coordinate with the sales engineers
• Conduct competitor analysis and draft reports for the leadership team.
• Suggest new products/markets to enhance market share/coverage.
• Launch new campaigns with focus follow up for aftermarket department.
• Build strong relationships with the distributors.
• Utilize the sales tools to enable the sale of aftermarket solutions at a premium price.
• You will be degree educated or have a strong technical background in a related discipline, you will have a minimum of 4 years experience of working in an aftermarket/parts support.
• Strong command of the English language ( written/spoken), with strong communication/planning skills.
• You must also have the ability to negotiate and have objection handling skills to be successful in the role.
• Due to the requirement of the role starting in November you must currently be based in the UAE to attend an interview.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Senior Sales Executive
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Customer Services Representative
Sales Support & Logistic Executive
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|