Job description / Role
Are you a motivated, customer-focused individual, with strong leadership skills, looking to work for an established multi-brand premium automotive dealer group in the Middle East? Our Client is seeking an experienced, people-focused Aftersales Manager who excels at leading a large Aftersales department to meet performance objectives and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Reporting to the Head of Business, the successful candidate will assume responsibility for the effective and efficient management of the Aftersales business for all the brands represented to ensure the highest level of customer service is delivered every time.
• Develop and implement departmental plans to achieve agreed objectives
• Put in place and continuously review key processes to ensure effective operating of department
• Monitor customer satisfaction data to ensure that a high level of customer service is being delivered
• Assume responsibility for performance of all Aftersales colleagues, ensuring they receive the correct support to enable them to succeed in their roles
Who we’re looking for
• An experienced Aftersales Manager with premium and/or luxury brand experience
• Proactively drive continuous improvements to processes, ensuring an exceptional level of customer service is consistently delivered
• Confident in handling and resolving customer issues, dealing personally with any escalations
• An excellent communicator who is comfortable liaising with stakeholders at every level of the business
• Passionate about developing their team and experienced in performance management
About the Company
HCP is a specialist automotive recruitment consultancy with a strong global presence. We partner with dealer groups across the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Middle East, Africa and Asia. We’re proud to consider some of the automotive industry’s most prestigious brands as our long-term clients.
We have a very simple viewpoint on what it takes to be successful. We place great value in the building of enduring relationships and we constantly strive to improve our approach. These core beliefs have helped us to consistently direct the most qualified and skilled people in the industry into our clients’ businesses and to maintain a position as a preferred supplier for many of the largest dealer groups in the UK.
Ask our clients why they work with HCP and they will tell you how we go out of our way to be thorough. We work as hard for our clients as we would for our best friends. Whether it’s a luxury, commercial or volume brand, we know that our clients need to trust us. We earn that trust by understanding their business and by holding ourselves to the same high standards of the premium brands that we work with. That’s why our clients stay.
Automotive Service Manager
Retail Network Development Manager
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Automotive Parts Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services