Job description / Role
Our client is a 360 degree mobile marketing platform for premium brands and delivers across AI, machine learning, brand video, user acquisition, re-engagement and more.
Are you an ambitious Mobile Sales Director or Manager in Dubai, and open to new opportunities within mobile and programmatic? I have a new position with one of the fastest-growing international programmatic mobile platforms, who are seeking someone to build strategic relationships by presenting their award-winning product to brands, agencies, trading desks and app developers. You must have deep agency and mobile adtech relationships in the MENA!
As a Agency Sales Manager working in the MENA & Dubai you will focus on top-tier brands and agencies to bring on new business. What's exciting about this opportunity? An exclusive direct access to premium publisher supply, full sales support; BDRs, planners etc, and uncapped commissions.
What will I be doing on a day-to day today basis?
• As a fast-moving technology company, no 2 days will ever be the same.
• Build a robust pipeline of leads to increase RFPs and IOs, as well as forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
• Create relationships with brand and performance-focused agency contacts and explain the power of mobile and programmatic, choice-based advertising platform.
• Promote successful advertising strategies, both creative and technical
• Return client/market-driven insights to product and other teams.
• Partner with the Account Management team to manage client expectations, ensure successful campaign delivery and help set the expectation for future potential growth.
• Master ability to balance time invested toward low- and high-spend potential accounts
• Strong knowledge of the mobile advertising ecosystem and deep networks with MENA media agencies and brands, and a proven history of sales success
What skills and qualifications do we need?
• 5+ years sales experience with a minimum of 3 years proven success in the digital space (Brand Advertising, Media Sales, Customer Acquisition and Growth, Consulting, Mobile, and Online sales)
• Experience meeting goals, driving new business, and navigating organizational hierarchies
• Experience working with marketing decision makers in companies and agencies
• Performance marketing or brand advertising experience
• Understanding of business intelligence to monitor and identify trends and use that data to help your clients make the best decisions regarding their marketing goals
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Assistant Sales Manager
Business Development Executive - Security Services
Transguard Workforce Solutions