Job description / Role
Quest is working with a large and successful F&B business, looking for an Aggregator Manager to join their team in Sharjah, UAE. We are looking for someone with at least 8 years' relevant experience and has at least 5 years' experience in a team management role.
As an Aggregator Manager, you will:
- Be the point person for end-to-end Aggregator integration phases
- Collaborate with the aggregator team to design integration data flow with relevant systems
- Deliver API development across platforms
- Assist in establishing digital integration framework
- Assist in implementing standard development processes and guideline implementation
- Collaborate with stakeholders and end users
- Lead, guide, and manage a team of software engineers
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science, Information Systems, or relevant courses
- At least 8 years relevant experience in software product development and external systems integration
- Strong, demonstrated hands on experience in RESTful applications, .Net, Middleware, Apis, XML, Agile (XP or Scrum), SQL Database, Spring Framework, Azure/AWS services
- Strong leadership skills - with experience in managing agile software / engineering teams
- Excellent problem solving and technical skills
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
If you think you have the qualifications and interested to join this successful company, apply with your updated CV today.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.