Job description / Role
You will be responsible for the overall delivery of software projects.
A large, exciting business going through a cloud transformation.
* Develop, implement, and oversee Agile/DevSecOps practices and processes for software delivery, including project planning, execution, and monitoring.
* Collaborate with stakeholders to meet their needs, ensuring projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
* Manage risks and issues, while effectively communicating with and maintaining relationships with stakeholders.
* Analyze and report on project performance, staying current with software development trends and computing technologies.
* Provide leadership and direction to the project team, working closely with the Senior Software Architect and IT staff to maintain and develop applications.
* Develop and maintain programs and support systems for global business locations running on Windows servers and client machines.
* Conduct software testing, troubleshooting, and modifications for error resolution, performance improvements, and interface upgrades.
* Continuously adapt systems to changing technologies through system analysis and development.
* Opportunity to lead a transformation project.
* At least 10 years of overall experience, with prior software development experience.
* Deep understanding of Microsoft Azure full-stack software development technologies & Agile processes.
* Strong experience of managing at least 7-10 developers globally.
* A strong background in Agile/DevSecOps software development and project management.
* Understanding of Azure technologies, such as GitHub, Terraform, Cosmos DB, REACT, Azure IaaS/PaaS/SaaS, Azure API Management, C#, .Net etc.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Consultancy In UAE
Product Owner / Customer Engagement Specialist
RTC-1 Employment Services