Job description / Role
Act as the custodian for all commercial agreements executed, drafted or yet to be drafted, amended etc. while collaborating with end users in the design and implementation of any necessary agreements, procedures, processes required to facilitate successful administration of terms defined in line with Company / key stakeholder requirements, statutory guidelines and quality standards.
• Develop a position on all existing and future sharing agreements that facilitate timely export of hydrocarbons and Sulphur through common facilities, or any other agreements as directed by senior management.
• Provide and assist with the development of term sheets which will compare existing agreements as per standards guidelines and directions provided. (Scope includes but is not limited to common facilities such as Condensate, LPG, LSC, Sulphur, Off-Plot Power, Liquid Product Berths and any infrastructure under the Single Port Operator mandate)
• Review existing agreements, their terms, conditions and compare such agreements with the new requirements in place.
• Work with other specialist disciplines, participate in brainstorming sessions in order to recommend and design the best methodology to develop agreement data base.
• Acts as a key participant and give advice on matters directly relating to all agreements based on the expert guidance provided by senior management.
• Provide business related input for successful integration with business systems requirement with key JV partners.
• Participate in all common facilities meetings and report to SVP –Marketing & Commercial on all related agreements matter.
• Provide information required by regulatory entities in order to comply with legal and fiscal requirements.
• As guided by the senior management, document all assigned agreements and together with defined internal teams validate to ensure they are controlled as per Company standards and the data base is up to date and available to all users and approved by appropriate management.
• Conduct effective management of the data base with all agreements and related documents including but not limited to creation of new files, database logging, maintaining workflow/ tracking with the relevant agreement; provide document quality control, obtaining all required signatures and timely delivery to the parties involved as per approved procedures.
• Interface with Company’s JV partners, Qatar Petroleum (QP), and other stakeholders including clients when it is required.
• Participate in the formulation of systems, policies, and procedures for agreement database management and monitor the implementation and report deviations to the SVP – Marketing & Commercial for necessary action.
• Perform other similar or related duties as and when assigned by SVP – Marketing & Commercial.
Educational Requirements and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Legal or equivalent.
• Additional qualifications, including post graduate qualifications in Business Administration / Engineering / Project Management will be an added advantage.
• 3-5 years’ experience in oil/gas related work in the commercial field with minimum 3 years project or field experience.
• Proven track record on administration of commercial agreements with any experience on sharing agreements being a distinct advantage.
• Ability to develop commercial agreements.
• Ability to understand JFA & PMSA and translate this knowledge into business risk and value assessments.
• Good analytical and judgmental skills.
• Thorough knowledge of Dolphin Energy activities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of Arabic is an advantage.
• IT/PC literate.
About the Company
WTS Energy is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the International Oil, Gas an Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients. We also perform Outsourcing Services like Project Recruitment Campaigns and Workforce Management in Oil and Gas regions around the world.
We operate globally with offices in 12 countries, supplying the International Oil, Gas and Energy industry with professional personnel.
We offer hands-on support to our consultants in every region in which they work. We provide the best people to Upstream, Midstream and Downstream projects and operations. We serve our Clients and Consultants based on trust, high ethical standards and consistent quality of service.
Assistant Manager Supply & Logistics
|Abu Dhabi||5 Apr|
Senior Procurement Officer
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||16 Dec|
Procurement Supply Chain Management Specialist
RTC-1 Employment Services
Administration Coordinator (Arabic Speaker) - Business Center
|Abu Dhabi||31 Mar|