Job description / Role
- Coordinating with consultant and Main Contractor Quantity survey work.
- Work planning and contingency.
- Material preparation, order, evaluation & verification
- Conduct weekly staff meeting related to the site activity and problems.
- Ensuring that the work is executed at the time and according to the contract specification and drawings.
- Ensuring full implementation of the project quality/ Safety system on site, by strict adherence to HSE and Quality Plants.
- Ensuring non-conformance, if any, are closed; taking timely preventive and corrective action.
- Ensuring the construction is carried out to the required job specification and approved method statement, Approved Shop drawings and approved material.
- Ensuring that all parties required making any kind of inspection or tests are suitably informed as per construction program.
- Providing relevant and necessary full information to execution team.
- Ensure all planning and preparation is done and check enough required material & labours are available for execution.
- Ensure the area ready to initiate the request for inspection and approval and forward to QA/QC Engineer for verification.
- Ensuring that setting out is carried out correctly and as per design drawings.
- Coordinating with the site engineers and supervisor and make sure sufficient manpower and equipment are available at the site.
- Ensuring job sequence is done properly and within the quality standard.
- Bachelors of Science in Agricultural Engineering Auto Cad
- Having minimum 3 years of UAE experience in landscaping construction and maintenance work
- Holder of valid UAE Manual driving license
- Immediate joining
About the Company
"Manazel", one of the leading Real Estate companies in the United Arab Emirates, was established in May 2006, and is headquartered in Abu Dhabi. Manazel has a unique strategy and vision that lives up to the Nation’s development future. The Company has chosen to concentrate its work on developing lively residential compounds and multi-purpose real estate aimed at the middle income segment. This strategy has allowed it to overcome most of the difficulties that faced the real estate sector in the past years, resulting in the delivery of thriving communities rich with amenities and services in carefully planned surroundings.
By adopting the highest quality standards, Manazel is committed to strategically invest in residential and commercial developments that balance between creating prosperous and sustainable communities on one hand, and on the other generating profitable returns for its shareholders.
Manazel Real Estate
Site Engineer (Civil) - 6 Month Contract
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|